The Importance of Using Professional Grade Cleaning Products: EPA Registered Cleaning Products VS Grocery Store Cleaning
At Sort of Stephanie, we value the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. As a trusted partner in the janitorial cleaning industry, we believe it is essential to highlight the importance of utilizing professional cleaning chemicals over grocery store cleaning products. We have listed just a few of the advantages of incorporating professional-grade solutions into your cleaning regimen.
- Unparalleled Efficacy: Professional cleaning chemicals are formulated with advanced ingredients and innovative technologies, designed specifically for the demanding requirements of commercial cleaning. They offer superior cleaning power, effectively removing tough stains, dirt, and grime, leaving surfaces immaculate.
- Targeted Solutions: Professional products are engineered to tackle various cleaning challenges, from heavy-duty degreasers to disinfectants with proven efficacy against harmful pathogens. By utilizing specialized formulations, you can ensure that every surface receives the precise treatment it needs for optimal cleanliness.
- Enhanced Safety Measures: Professional products adhere to stringent safety standards, ensuring their safe use in commercial environments. They are developed with careful consideration for worker safety, minimizing risks associated with improper handling or exposure to harmful chemicals.
- Healthier Environments: Professional-grade cleaning chemicals are designed to effectively eliminate bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens. With the right products and protocols in place, you can create cleaner and healthier spaces for your clients and their occupants, reducing the spread of infections and promoting overall well-being.
- Increased Efficiency: Professional-grade solutions are often more concentrated, requiring smaller amounts to achieve desired results. This translates into greater efficiency, allowing you to clean larger areas with less product, saving both time and money in the process.
- Equipment Compatibility: Professional cleaning chemicals are engineered to be compatible with various cleaning equipment, ensuring optimal performance and extending the lifespan of your tools. By minimizing equipment breakdowns and replacements, you can reduce maintenance costs and enhance productivity.
What is EPA Registered?
The EPA registers products that kill microorganisms on surfaces as pesticides. Before manufacturers can sell pesticides in the United States, the EPA must evaluate them thoroughly to ensure that they meet federal safety standards to protect human health and the environment. The EPA will grant a “registration” or license that permits a pesticide’s distribution, sale, and use only after the company meets the scientific and regulatory requirements.
Surface disinfectants are considered pesticides. Disinfectants kill bacteria, viruses, and fungi. According to the EPA, these are considered pests just as insects, weeds, snails, and slugs are considered pests. Therefore, the EPA classifies disinfectants and sanitizers as pesticides.